Frequently Asked Questions
1. What size should I order? Our shirts run true to size (see below), so please decide if you want it on the snug or loose side.
(in inches) S / M / L /XL / 2XL
BODY WIDTH 18 / 20 / 22 / 24 / 26
FULL BODY LENGTH 27 / 29 / 30 / 31 / 33
SLEEVE LENGTH 16 1/8 / 17 5/8 / 19 1/8 / 20 5/8 / 22 1/8
2. When does my shirt ship? Your shirt will usually ship within 72 hours, however if we need to replenish stock or the Mets just lost a heartbreaker it may take a few extra days. Please be patient - it will be worth it.
3. How much are shipping charges? $5.00 Flat anywhere in the USA (via USPS Priority).
4. Are the shirts mass produced? No, each of our shirts is custom made locally.
5. Are the shirts screen printed? Yes, our shirts are professionally screen printed locally and will last a long time.
6. Is there anything on the back of the shirt? Yes we have a small 'HBT' logo on the upper back of each shirt.
7. Do you have photos of people wearing our shirts? YES (and we want more). Go to the Gallery link at the top of this page.
8. Are these shirts affilated with the NY Mets or MLB? NO. We repeat NO, these shirts are parody and have no NY Mets or MLB logos.
9. How do I return a shirt? Check out our policy here.
10. Do you offer bulk discounts? We might- send us an email and let us know how many you need (and when)?
11. Will the Mets win the world series this year? We're looking for our magic '8 Ball'
Amended: July 2012